I haven’t posted a thing about the Chris Brown and Rihanna fight. Just didn’t have the time to post and when I did there was nothing to add to what was already out there. Figured I’d wait until the gruesome police photos of Rihanna’s black and blues and missing front teeth surfaced. That’s a joke. I guess I should add, if we’re taking sides, I’m in Rihanna’s camp. If for no other reason than getting to the point where you have to thump a chick, 95% of the time is a problem the guy can prevent by ending the relationship. The other 5% is reserved for those women that pull blades like Keke Wyatt or think they’ve got the skills of Laila Ali. But arguments should never get to a 12 round bout, just split.
One thing I hadn’t heard until today is the identity of the woman that texted Chris Brown, the text that allegedly set off the fight. According to this article it was Paris Hilton. .. “If it’s a coincidence it’s a big one that Hilton, who texted Brown and set off the fight that left Rihanna bruised and beaten, now has recommended the flack to save Brown’s neck.”
The whole thing is curiously believable considering that two days before the fight, Chris Brown and Paris Hilton did the, “Hi, how you doing?” thing at Timbaland’s pre-Grammy party. Speculation: Paris Hilton could have been buzzing Chris Brown’s phone off and on for those 48 hours after the party. Rihanna’s complaining and *insert Bajan accent* ‘Why is she calling again?’, until Chris Brown lost his head - one more time.
Back to the quote, the ‘flack’ mentioned is Paris Hilton’s publicist Mike Sitrick. Chris Brown hired Sitrick to clear his name. That next to nothing official statement released over the weekend.. “I’m saddened and seeking God” was his first Brown paid work.